Dr. Jennie Armstrong is a Licensed Professional Counselor, who provides therapy for individuals, couples, and families. She graduated as a Doctor of Ministry in Spiritual Formation and Leadership from Portland Seminary of George Fox University. She holds a Master of Arts in Professional Counseling, with certifications in Christian Sex Therapy and Spirituality and Counseling, from Richmont Graduate University. She received a certification in Spiritual Formation with the London Cohort of the Renovaré Institute for Spiritual Formation. Jennie is a certified Facilitator for Prepare Enrich Pre-marital Counseling Program. She is certified in Christian Sex Education from the Christian Association of Sexual Educators. She graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance from the University of Georgia.
Dr. Armstrong is devoted to using the tools of Christian psychotherapy, prayer ministry, and spiritual formational resources to help individuals discover a deeper relationship with God in the midst of their life struggles. She is dedicated to the continual development of excellent, individualized clinical services for her clients. Jennie’s special interest areas include spiritual formation, anxiety, depression, understanding identity and self-concept, communication skills, sexual concerns, career development, spiritual growth, relationship counseling, conflict skills, life transitions, women’s health, student challenges, time management, stress-related issues, pre-engagement counseling, and pre-marital counseling. Jennie enjoys walking, traveling, reading, and a great cup of coffee.
To contact Dr. Jennie Armstrong directly, please call 706-431-3910.
The following disclosure of my educational background and therapy experience is an ethical requirement of my profession. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or discuss further at your scheduled appointment time.
- BBA Finance from the University of the Georgia (1994)
- Emmanuel College (2014-2015)
- Hope Counseling Center- Mt. Paran, Atlanta, GA, (2014-2015)
- MA Counseling from Richmont Graduate University (2015)
- Certificate Christian Sex Therapy from Richmont Graduate University (2015)
- Certificate Spirituality and Counseling from Richmont Graduate University (2015)
- Certificate Spiritual Formation from Renovaré Institute in Spiritual Formation (2015)
- SWAT Ministries, Inc. (2015-2016)
- Angel H. Davis, P.C. (2015-2018)
- Ruach Restoration LLC (2018-present)
- DMin in Spiritual Formation and Leadership from Portland Seminary at George Fox University (2019)